I thought I would have had my first thug shooting today !!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by 635 G, Nov 25, 2020.

1. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Firstly, I drive a MB station wagon-Now this 4 dr Camry with blacked out windows pulls up alongside me (I'm in a left turn lane), the driver of the Camry rolls down his window and flashes a mouth full of bling at me, starts moving his seat rearward & then flashes a huge wad of $$$ and turns it into a fan--out of sight of this idiot I had a 9mm in my right hand --Ghetto Gyrations will get you killed in a senior citizen community loaded with retired military & Leo"s

BRAD DYSINGER and wpt like this.
  2. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

After the above event, my car gun will now be my FN-57, with a green laser & filled with T6B ammo from Elite Ammunition, it is a pocket AR-15--never felt so threatened in a very long time

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  3. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I live in very rural Northwest Ohio, last July or August a BLM march headed for DC from Chicago went down US 30. When they got to Ohio from Indiana the Ohio State Patrol chased them off the 4 lane onto a county back road. There were about 30 - 50 walkers and a few Vans. The local home owners on this route had armed friends watching the marchers. When they made it to Ottawa Ohio one home owner dumped a 30 round mag into the air sending the marchers into the vans and back to Chicago. So far they have never returned.

4. Maser

Maser ∞ Based ∞

So a guy shows you his grills and shows off money and that's a threat to your life? :confused:

5. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

The fact is it does not have to be a threat to your life but some peoples actions make others uncomfortable with actions out of the ordinary, such as described ... Actions like that in the neighborhood I worked in would of got you relieved of your grill, your money, shot and killed also, maybe ... I carry and have carried since I was 26 years old, have no desire to shoot or kill anyone but when some clown starts acting like that I would of been ready in case his next move would of included a gun of his own, it just may of ... The world is an ever changing place that calls for all people to be ready just in case ... (Justin Case is the name I gave my Glock ) ... Taking the last Election into consideration I do not feel comfortable facing the next 4 years unless its proves that Trump did win, being as I carry everyday, any way I will be ready (Justin Case ) ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. The Phantom

The Phantom Village Idiot Village Idiot Forum Leader

I call mine "Bid'ness."

7. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

I'm not an Ostrich, you can't keep your head on a swivel if its in the sand--by the way make sure the ammo in your "car" gun can shoot thru your glass--Do Not Lower Your Windows & shoot--a definite legal No. No !!--I use Hornady Critical duty in my 9mm--but my car gun is now a FN-57

8. The Phantom

The Phantom Village Idiot Village Idiot Forum Leader

I love guns just as much as anybody in this world, but there's something really unique about the phrase "vehicular homicide."
    It's got such a neat ring to it. Best of all, you don't need to go out and gitcha a conceal carry permit. And it's always loaded.
    You hit him on his door handle at about 25 mph, and it's all over but the insurance claim.