How much should a bounty on Putin be?

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Fargo2, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Fargo2

Fargo2 Well-Known Member

I have $5.

2. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

There already is one. Hoping the high-ranking officers in the Russian army collect it. If President Trump was still in charge it wouldn't be needed. Putin decided he could do it because brandon was in the Whitehouse

Putin 1.jpg

3. alf174

alf174 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Putin took Crimera when Brandon was VP, any connection?

Ken Cerney and Fargo2 like this.
  4. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Putin, probably has the goods on Brandon & his son, that's why we'll never stop buying Russian oil

5. Hasbeen

Hasbeen Well-Known Member

The same amount that should be on Biden & Trudeau though in all fairness since Trudeau is Canadian the payout should be less due to the exhange rate!

Palos shooter and Flyersarebest like this.
  6. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

killing putin wont solve a thing. any vet knows all heads of state are targets from day 1 of any conflict. displaying hate and desire to kill a leader with a bounty publicly is moot and shows ignorance on the part of the uninvolved.

7. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

I’m not a vet but I do read and follow the news. That million dollar bounty? It was put up by a Russian. I believe he hoped someone or some group would claim the reward. There is no way in the world that the Ukrainian army is going to be able to “target” him. This isn’t the US Army going after Hussein.

Do you think the WAR CRIMES and that is what this is,would continue if putin was dead?

Hasbeen likes this.