How do we just walk away and leave all this behind without destroying it?

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Old1Eye, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

I tried to convince my Trump hating family and friends that they needed to put that aside and vote for what was good for our country not weather they like the person but what they we doing for the country. I lost and the Democrats got control my biggist fear was their liberal ideas and lack of leadership. Well check this out where are all the Democrats hiding now and their Military leadership making excueses for their lack of knowledge and evacuation plan. This will come back to bite us and cost problems word wide.

How do we just walk away and leave all this behind without destroying it? Was it ineptitude or was it planned? Between Biden and Obama they’ve done quite well!
    Complete list of equipment left behind the US left to the Taliban in Afghanistan.
    -2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
    -75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
    -45 UH-60 Blackhawk Helicopters
    -50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
    -Scan Eagle Military Drones
    -30 Military Version Cessna
    -4 C-130’s
    -29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tucano Ground Attack Aircraft
    208+ Aircraft Total
    -At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
    -61,000 M203 Rounds
    -20,040 Grenades
    -Howitzers
    -Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
    -162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Communications Gear
    -16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
    -Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
    -Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
    -10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
    -Reconnaissance Equipment (ISR)
    -Laser Aiming Units
    -Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semite, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
    -2,520 Bombs
    -Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops all operational
    -Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
    -Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
    -Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
    -US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
    -Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators
    Much of the information included in the above list is public record.

pinfireman likes this.
  2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Their (Obama/Biden) plan all along was to arm the enemy, they did a good job of it ... Now hundreds if not thousands of American lives will be sacrificed because of their actions fighting against our own weapons ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

It looks like Jimmy Carter just moved to 3rd place on the worst president list. Behined oboma and biden They should both be hung for treason. Roger C.

4. ljutic329

ljutic329 Mega Poster Founding Member

Thanks Roger

pinfireman and wpt like this.
  5. Cavscout107

Cavscout107 Retired Army

This is Susan Rice and her puppet master Soros's doing!!.....Biden is to incompetent to even think something like this up!

6. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

You are sooo right, Susan Rice, world class liar--remember her Benghazi BS

7. ljutic329

ljutic329 Mega Poster Founding Member

Typical political bullshit from so called leader's that have never had a job or earned a nickel.

Should all be in Afghanistan helping our citizens, but too sorry to hit a lick at a snake.

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  8. Gerald

Gerald Mega Poster Founding Member

Spokespersons and news media are spinning the left hardware as “Bone yard equip.”
    Equip. that can’t be used as is.
    I can’t believe that much equip. is of no use or junk.

Tegards……… Gerald

9. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

It is the same mentality that gave Bin Laden a Muslim religious burial @ sea, Muslim sympathizers from the Obama administration orchestrated this f--k up

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  10. Cavscout107

Cavscout107 Retired Army

Now....they are saying they disabled the equipment prior to departure.....yep...sure you did,,,until the Chinese and Russian techs get their mits on everything!

11. Dogbest

Dogbest Well-Known Member Founding Member

I have always believed Obama deliberately strengthened our enemies and weakened the US.
    This sure looks like his work.
    I don't believe anyone can be that incompetent, it had to be deliberate

THEUNLOADER and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  12. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

The second that last plane left Afghan air space that list of equipment and ammo should have had a new designation.

Target List

Even money there are Seals and Special Operators still on the ground.

Somebody has to designate targets for the drones.

13. Roger Coveleskie

I just seen on the web that biden is considering giving financial aid the the taliban. The time is past that we should start playing cowboys and treasonist politicians.
    Roger C.

THEUNLOADER likes this.
  14. Maser

Maser ∞ Based ∞

Biden has no problem giving all that weaponry to terrorists who attacked us on 9/11, but yet doesn't want us law abiding citizens to have an AR. :confused:

Flyersarebest likes this.
  15. Roger Coveleskie

He is also thinking about giving the taliban financial aid. THAT WOULD BE TREASON AIDING AND ABETTING THE ENEMIE. ROGER C.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
    THEUNLOADER likes this.
  16. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

relax. in a 2 3 years, they'll use it all up killing each other. maybe that's what it was intended to do.

BRAD DYSINGER and Storeman like this.
  17. Roger Coveleskie

Don't count on them killing one another. They have been killing the infadels for over a thousand.years No we did not fight the last 3 wars we were in to WIN. and
    We always manage to leave arms and equipment behind. But not on the scale we did this time. Roger C.

18. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

you also must ask if its worth losing some C5's and some crews to fly it home. trust me, they were still aiming at anything usa.