House Armed Services Committee: Obama Violated Federal Law with Bergdahl Exchange

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Smithy, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Smithy

Smithy Mega Poster Founding Member

A House Armed Services Committee report set to be released Thursday accuses the Obama administration of misleading Congress and violating federal law during a controversial prisoner exchange.
    The report compiled by the GOP majority charges that the administration did so when it bypassed Congress in negotiating the exchange of five Taliban prisoners for U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who was being held in Afghanistan. They suggested that the White House had put politics and expediency ahead of proper procedure in making the deal.

December 10, 2015

dr.longshot and wpt like this.
  2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Bergdahl is a deserter and should be hanged ... He is an insult to the people serving in the military and the people of the United States ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Why didn't CONGRESS start proceeding against Pres. Obama?

Gary Bryant..................Dr.longshot

4. Bulge

Bulge Active Member

New stuff on Benghazi guaranteed to pizz you off.

THIS IS A MUST WATCH. HILIARY SHOULD GO TO JAIL ALONG WITH OTHERS IN THE ADMINISTRATION

Subject: Fwd: Must Watch - Benghazi Rescue Interrupted!

Full Measure investigates new information about what may be the most confounding mystery surrounding the Benghazi controversy: Why no outside US military help came to ...

This is a two part report about Benghazi so use both links. In part 2, pay particular attention to Gen. Dempsey’s testimony and how Panetta jumped in and answered for him and watch Dempsey’s eyes.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
  5. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Because Obama is half black, if he was white he would of been gone a long time ago ... WPT ... (YAC) ....

dr.longshot likes this.
  6. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Doc. I relagate the inaction to no BALLS. Most of them people should be in prison for the thing that they do nothing about. It's called cover your own A$$. Roger C.

7. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

They the investigators have found very, very confidential e-mails on Hilliary's Server, and are asking for a lawsuit against her by the FBI, should be coming soon

GB.......................DLS

wpt likes this.
  8. Jersey Giant

Jersey Giant Active Member

Longshot
    You posted the following:
    Tell us why the FBI would file a civil action against Hillary. And when has the FBI filed civil lawsuits in the past?

9. Jersey Giant

Are confidential e-mails illegal? Please explain doc. Take a pill or two first.

10. Roger Coveleskie

Jersey Giant,

Many of the E-mails were top secret, some were above that. These were on her private server. What is so hard to understand about that? She posted government top secret business on a non secure server after she sign an agreement not to do so. Maybe this is hard to understand or is it?

11. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

When Odumbass owns the Justice Dept. what do you think will happen. NAFT.

12. Jersey Giant

Those are items against the law. The FBI does not sue you as LS said if they find you broke the law. She could be indicted. The FBI will not sue for damages.

The FBI is not interested in "confidential" conversations as LS says. They are interested in "classified" conversations and "secret" information.

So tell us again LS what she will be sued for by the FBI. As you dont like to be held responsible for your statements I expect nothing.

theloudone likes this.
  13. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member Founding Member

I'm sure you have heard of CYS....These people are masters of the smoke & mirrors. Just for example...how many gov't employees owe income tax? If they were forced to pay or vacate their job you would see the s*&* hit the fan..Huge cover-up! could help balance the budget!

Roger Coveleskie and Ken Cerney like this.
  14. Roger Coveleskie

Big Jack,

Some where I read that the Gov. can not force the IRS workers to pay their taxes. The amount owed is a very large sum. I hope Mr Trump takes care of this oversight.

I also see where one of the guns that Mr. Oboma and his attorney general sold to the Mexican cartel turned up in Elchapo's home. I wonder if the liberal press will ever print that fact. Disarm citizens of the USA and arm the criminals of Mexico. I do not think this is the hope and change that got him elected two times. It seems the inmates really have taken control of the crazy house. Roger C.

15. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member Founding Member

Like I said"Smoke & Mirrors" Watch the right hand while the left one picks your wallet!

16. dr.longshot

Jersey Giant: Do you listen to the news? It was recently disclosed by the FBI Hilliary Had Very Top Secret information on her Private Server, and said they were going to initiate Charges Against Herr.

I listen to the news

Gary Bryant.............................Dr.longshot