HOF Banquet Cancelled CORONA VIRUS! News from Sparta!

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by merlo, Aug 10, 2021.

1. merlo

merlo Mega Poster Forum Reporter

While the storm was blowing by announcements came thru. I will update further but the first is the HOF Banquet has been cancelled due to the Corona Virus. Silly masks or not….no HOF Banquet.

I report. You decide.
    merlo out

2. lord maker

lord maker Mega Poster Founding Member

Im guessing once the test kits arrive on site, we are all sent home. Im also guessing if it was not for the $, we'd be sent home already.

wpt likes this.
  3. merlo

merlo Mega Poster Forum Reporter

We haven't heard anyone is being sent home!

4. MShooter

MShooter Active Member

Not yet. Lololol

5. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Maybe the pos Trump hating Biden supporting museum director is the positive one, a Corona Mary sent by the State of Illinois to sabotage the hof event, OR maybe it was Merlo who is the Corona Mary. I ponder, you decide.

Where is BradM when you need him? I like to see a graph right now too please, someone!

wpt likes this.
  6. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

For the sake of our invested vendors, we need the shoot to be successful.

7. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Family Guy you sound like a corporate shill. If the vendors had done the right thing in the beginning the shit hole called the Sparta Grand would have been gone a long ago. With their enabling, and of course the Martins, the ATA has been able to stay at Sparta, Lose the SCTP, kill the zone shoots, move and build a HOF Museum building that the state of Illinois owns, and turn a once great event into a yearly soap opera. So pardon me if I shed no tears for the enablers.

wpt likes this.
  8. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Just a wag on my part but I think FG is saying that IF you are there, purchase from the vendors that advertise on our site.

trapshooter47 and Just Joe like this.
  9. shotguntd

shotguntd Member

if the dumb ass ata would have went where they went last year,none of this shit would be happening, i guess they will never learn.

10. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

You could fill a large book with all the "if's and the "woulda, shoulda, coulda's

wpt likes this.