Hey BIG PAPA - Subjr1 is miffed Charnigo kicked his ass - not potholes!

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by LimaShooter50, Sep 5, 2021.

1. LimaShooter50

LimaShooter50 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Hey BIG PAPA - the potholes Subjr1 is talking about don’t exist but the ass kicking he got from Joe Charnigo is real enough. I guess shooting with Charnigo on the same squad left a bad taste in his mouth.

Have you ever met this guy. I hear Dirk beat him too.

No wonder he hated the place. I can’t find a pothole at the CC. Subjr can’t find the targets.

Illinois shooters aren’t going to attend our great venue if this trend continues.

What do you think???

wpt and John Trap like this.
  2. Subjr1

Subjr1 Active Member

Quite a funny thread. Seems like you just wanted me to talk to you or you wouldn’t have posted it. So let me say a few things to help you better understand some stuff. If you didn’t notice any potholes on the main road from the entrance to the club all the way to bank 10 then the Cardinal must’ve filled them and are doing there job at maintain their facility (like any club should).
    Now I don’t know why you think I’m upset about Joe beating me at the Cardinal Classic.. that puzzles me. Over the last few years of attending the shoots held at the CC I’ve gotten to know Joe quite well and have shot with him numerous times. I’ve been his lead off for 3-4 shoots… we’re good friends and enjoy the competition each other brings to the shoot. Joey had a great week at the Cardinal Classic. Not only did he beat me but he bested everyone with his impressive HAA and HOA scores. He is a great shooter and a good friend. If you look at the HOA I was #5-6 on this list. I can’t complain about my shooting, I believe I shot well for the year I have had.
    But saying that another shooter cannot find targets is either very insulting or very foolish (as previously stated). So you choose to be insulting which is fine, but it makes you look silly. That’s fine. Posts like this are how false rumors show up. If it helps you realize anything. I’ve had numerous trophies from the CC including the entire HOA at the 2021 Oh state shoot. I won the doubles a few years back and have listed high up on the HOA readings numerous times. But saying I’m upset at Joe is childish. Just goes to show when you don’t have anything going on for yourself, you make up false accusations for others. Maybe worry about yourself for the future and you can be shooting well like Joe. Granted I don’t know who you are, but the shooters that were high up on the Cardinals HOA I know have respect for others. Which you seem to be lacking.
    Enjoy being a keyboard warrior
    -Subjr

3. Orangeman

Orangeman Active Member

Yeah why would anyone think that? You act like a childish petulant kid after he got spanked for taking his sister’s binky.

It sounds to me like the OP got it right. Focus more on the targets and less time chasing potholes. And stay away from your sister’s binky.

oleolliedawg, John Trap and wpt like this.