Hey BIG PAPA - $10 Million for the CC ‘delegate?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by LimaShooter50, Oct 21, 2022.

1. LimaShooter50

LimaShooter50 Well-Known Member Founding Member

BIG PAPA I hear the word is the ATA kicked around paying $10 Million for the Cardinal Center. True or False Papa?

This supposedly came from a delegate. Is this the plan? Say it ain’t so!

SES likes this.
  2. Got Beagles

Got Beagles Active Member

I hope BIG PAPA is still in good health. Hopefully he is squirrel hunting.

3. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Forum Reporter Founding Member Forum Reporter

my health is currently holding steady. Still fighting leg strength. Not hunting squirrel yet although should be getting close. Many of the leaves are off so we should be able to find them.

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  4. Got Beagles

Got Beagles Active Member

Before you go off shooting squirrels how about telling us if the ATA considered giving $10 million for the CC.

5. Union Strong

Union Strong Well-Known Member

Omg. OP said the ATA kicked this around. It never said the ATA offered or does it? Reading challenged people hurt forums.

If one of our insiders has information I hope they share it. Tom can go watch TV if he doesn’t like it here. How much is the CC worth? We can’t call Jack.

6. Smokintom

Smokintom Mega Poster Founding Member

It's been discussed many a time. True? Who knows
    And I would think it's worth more than that but I'm not an appraiser.
    And I am watching TV. Sort of

7. Orangeman

Orangeman Active Member

Why would the ATA want the Cardinal Center?

8. Rob 111

Rob 111 Active Member Founding Member

I don’t know, maybe because it fits with what type shooting facility they need in an area where restaurants and hotels are available.

BIG PAPA, MOE, John Trap and 4 others like this.
  9. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Makes way to much sense so I doubt it. The OSTA has the first option to buy the CC from the original contract. I doubt any of the OSTA board would know that, but that was what it was in the beginning.

10. Jumanji

Jumanji Well-Known Member

How much does the OSTA have in disposable assets even if the CC would become available for sale? What is their borrowing power?

11. Warren61

Warren61 Active Member

The ATA could be forced to buy it. They don’t want the OSTA to not have a home ground. The WSRC isn’t panning out for anyone but Gipson and Moody. Jmho

12. CCfan

CCfan Active Member

There has been a lot of talk about companies wanting the land. Because of the property location it would be a great hub for many distributors.

Strange the ATA didn’t think all that traffic meant it was a good place for the free HOF Building.