H.R. 5717

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Flyersarebest, May 24, 2020.

1. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

H.R. 5717 Gun Violence Prevention and Community Safety Act of 2020

Introduced 1/30/20 by a good ole' demorat from GA named Henry "hank" Johnson.
    The same old Progressive Only Story

Google it and read.

Among other things in this bill is that little gem that would make it cost a LOT more for firearms and ammo. That license to purchase and the 50% tax on ammo we keep hearing about?

Also, it allows the firearm manufacturer to be sued when some mentally deranged nut job decides he wants his name on the internet. I just wish they would go down to their basement, put the gun in their mouth and pull the trigger instead of trying to be the next headline.

I believe the last time one of these POS demorats tried something like this the part about being able to sue a manufacturer stopped it from going anywhere.

Nothing moving on this new piece of crap YET but that is only because they are up to their asses with all the stimulus bills and trying to stop President Trump from being re-elected.

I checked the website and it is still in the "introduced" stage BUT we should ALL contact our reps NOW and tell them that if this thing ever sees the light of day that we DEMAND, they work for us remember, they vote NO.

2. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Active Member

This "proposed" bill has as much life as Charles Manson even if it hits the Senate.

3. bill1949

bill1949 Active Member Founding Member

Isn't he the same dimwit who thought the island of Guam could tip over?...Bill