Grand America

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by County70, Apr 15, 2021.

1. County70

County70 Active Member

Just received a email from the ATA and the Grand and the US Open will be held at Sparta. I know this hurts but at least a decision has been made and even before the May 1st deadline.

Brad M likes this.
  2. Hi County70

Could you please publish that letter. Does it guarantee the Grand will happen? Is it from the State? Please post.

If I had a letter from the State of Illinois guaranteeing we could have the Grand I would post that letter!

Brad M likes this.
  3. County70

County70 Active Member

[​IMG]

Brad M likes this.
  4. County70

County70 Active Member

Best I could do, No letter!

Brad M likes this.
  5. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

This is a notice from the ATA assuming they are going to be able to use the facility, if somebody don't iron out a deal with the Vendors it will be even less of a shoot than it normally is ... Good Luck either way ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot and Brad M like this.
  6. Of course you could not do better! Because the letter doesn't exist!

You can be sure there is no letter guaranteeing it will be in Sparta. Missouri should be prepared to bail the ATA out again.

Brad M and wpt like this.
  7. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

The State of Illinois could issue a letter one day and use it for ass wipe the next, that is how they do and have always done business ... The only way to be assured is be there opening day, if the facility is open you lucked out if not somebody got a fart stuck and it won't be, check back tomorrow ... That goes for the Day to Day operation also, Illinois can pull the plug anytime they want and there is nothing anyone can do about it but piss and moan ... Renter's do not get to make the rules, they can only abide by them in a way to not P O the owner or else ... "That's the facts Jack " ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Brad M likes this.
  8. Smithy

Smithy Mega Poster Founding Member

Then get off the thread if you don’t care bpd20. You never have had anything to add to a thread.

As per me...,,yahoo!!!! Check my old posts! The corrupt elements of trapshooting will stay in Sparta. This shows there may be a God. As long as they stay away from Ohio!
    6073694E-6C3A-4734-BC0C-8C4D606A2F31.gif

I can’t imagine who would be unhappy other than some folks at Missouri.