1. tarpmaker

tarpmaker Well-Known Member

News is all the bigger shoots have had ammo available. That hurts the small clubs. The CC had vendor will supply you with a receipt. Same with the Silver Dollar.

What is the ammo forecast in PA IN and IL?

2. Smokintom

Smokintom Mega Poster Founding Member

The forecast is ammo will be available when it's available. That's pretty much it

pump gun guy likes this.
  3. rrisum

rrisum Mega Poster

Shoot at three club -One hasn't opened yet due to ammo shortage --one will be out of shells in five weeks and the other one in three weeks if things don't change.

4. pump gun guy

pump gun guy Active Member

With back orders running from a year to a year and a half behind ,It's going to be a long road back to get ammo plentiful again ! The rosy predictions than Ammo would be flowing again by late spring have NOT proven to be true nor, do I expect those predictions will be true any time soon. Ammo may trickle back a little at a time but, I doubt if anybody truly believes the shells will be FULL any time in the near future. I had a gut feeling about possible "shenanigans" leading up to the last election and bought up enough loading supplies to last me a year and enough new shells for the REQUIRED new shells for handicap at the Grand. I am glad I did but WISH I had bought MORE !