Get ready for Hillary

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by delta3, Jan 17, 2016.

1. delta3

delta3 Member

This gal has you in her sights.

hill.jpg

2. 3200man

3200man New Member

Sad, but so true......................

3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member Founding Member

If, by chance, she would be elected ,and I do hope it never happens, she will be a bigger pain in the butt the the Oboys patch work bull crap. He is a paper lion and she would be no better. She is a liar(proven) and would lead the country further down the path of destruction

dr.longshot likes this.
  4. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

She will spend all of her time extorting money from the Arab's for her charity. Roger C.

dr.longshot and wpt like this.
  5. dido

dido Member

Don't count Hillary out. Vote often!

6. ljutic329

ljutic329 Mega Poster Founding Member

7. ljutic329

ljutic329 Mega Poster Founding Member

Killary for prison, inmate #2017

8. Gerald

Gerald Mega Poster Founding Member

With the Rep. trying their best to self-destruct she may become a reality.
    A term or two with Hillary should just about finish us off. God forbid.

Regards....Gerald

dr.longshot likes this.
  9. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

Gerald said it all !

Our Republican candidates should be getting down to the issues of our COUNTRY, not the Bull Shit Trump is constantly coming up with as of late...Why oh why bring the wives into the mess ???

I was supporting Trump originally, but he is a hard sell for me now....Who will I vote for ??? Good question !

IT WON'T BE HILLARY !

10. Smokintom

Smokintom Mega Poster Founding Member

I just hope the FBI has her in there sights. Heard there getting her room ready at Leavenworth.

11. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I would of rather Trump would not of been baited into the wife exchanges, but still feel he is the best shot we have at getting our country back ... I honestly cannot help but wonder what is going on with Congress and the Senate to stop Obama in his tracks and why he has not been impeached ... Obama is the Devil in Disguise and we won't be done with him long after he is gone but at least them we will be able to get a good shot at him and his opposition forces ... Trump not being the "A" typical politician can turn the thing around and get things moving back on track, them its a matter of him having the backing to keep it there ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
    Trump for President...

History Seeker and Smokintom like this.
  12. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Trump did not start the BS about wives. He is going to have to ignore their BS. Roger C.

dr.longshot and wpt like this.
  13. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

The Republican PAC 8 is responsible for Wives Pics, Having Black Lives Matter Protestors Invade Trump Caucuses at all States.

Trump Should Ignore Everything, and Talk about Hilliary Going to Jail, and What China is threatening USA Just get down to Business.

I already Voted for TRUMP

Gary Bryant......................................Dr.longshot

14. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member Founding Member

As they say in Chicago.."Vote early and vote often!"