G Squared Air Stock for Beretta Autos sold

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Macdaddy, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Macdaddy

Macdaddy Mega Poster

FECACAED-6419-496F-87CA-BEB6B5D09CB7.jpeg

I have this used buttstock off a Beretta 390. It has the G squared system installed. I’m sure it will fit many other models as well. (391, UGB xcel, A300,...etc) This stock has a 14.5 LOP with the current Kick-eez pad installed. Definitely can be made longer with thicker pad, or spacers. Stock is in good condition, although there are a few love marks......see pictures for condition. No cracks or other extensive damage.

These stock systems are VERY expensive to have installed in your stock. $945 just for the basic installation with no extras. This is a true value at $550 shipped to you! Comes with what you see in the pictures. The stock and the pump.

Pm me with any questions.

Attached Files:

2. Macdaddy

Macdaddy Mega Poster

AD81C53B-D1C7-4402-8803-F666F376E9B4.jpeg Here’s a snip it from the g squared website.....

3. kcadon

kcadon Mega Poster

Does it leake?

4. Joe Roby

Joe Roby Active Member

GOOD buy I have had lots of Gsquared stock. on a 303 with 800 bore barrel no recoil. If it leaks first thing change the value pin.

5. Macdaddy

Macdaddy Mega Poster

Guys.....I bought the gun this stock was on for the barrel only. I haven’t personally used this stock. Let me pump up the cylinder and see if it sustains air pressure. I’ll get back to ya shortly. It appears to be fully functional.

6. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

What is the LOP ? Please

7. JMN Engraver

JMN Engraver Mega Poster

sent you a PM.

8. kcadon

kcadon Mega Poster

Sold? Leak?

9. Macdaddy

Macdaddy Mega Poster

So I checked the pressure with a tire guage.....50 lbs in it. I put the g squared pump on it to add more pressure. It pumps up past 50lbs and when I stop pumping, then the pressure slowly goes back down to zero. I also changed out the valve guts on the fill stem with another one.....same result.

I think the air is leaking out of the pump some how. I need to get a different adapter air chuck for my air compressor and see if I can pump the cylinder up with that. Like I said it had 50 lbs in it before I started messing with the pressure. More to follow.....

10. kcadon

kcadon Mega Poster

Is this sold

11. Macdaddy

Macdaddy Mega Poster

No it’s not sold, I had some things come up and haven’t had time to mess with it any further. It’s still available

12. eurojoe

eurojoe Active Member

You cannot use a compressor of any kind with this stock, you can only use the hand pump from G2
    anything else will overpower the cylinder, they are very small capacity, and operate at about 100 psi

13. Macdaddy

Macdaddy Mega Poster

Stock is sold pending funds. Thanks guys