fs: winchester Model 50 4 bbl set, custom engraving, 12ga

Discussion in 'Missouri- Vanzant Clay Pigeon Farm' started by bobski, May 13, 2021.

1. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

this is my winchester catalog #G5007S 12ga field grade skeet gun with extra plain bbls. the gun comes with a 26" vr cutts, 26" ws1, 28" mod, 30" full plain. barrels are engraved on the chamber end about 3" down the top. the extra donut vent rib bbl with cutts is engraved along the sides of the rib near the barrel markings. receiver has been gold washed. the bbl does not have a choke mark, so its a factory cutts. the 3 plain bbls are mounted in a rustic see thru display case and can be hung on a wall. the cutts bbl is attached to the gun. note the stunning stock engraving. (try to get an affordable quote for that, in todays market.) a galazan pad was been fitted to it back in the early 90's. wood was given unbelievable german deep relief on the forearm and grip. ive had this gun for 30 years and never fired it so its in beautiful condition. its one of a kind. as is. ffl to ffl. no int sales. lower 48 only. 5000.00 plus ship. ffls choice.

Attached Files:

Ernroe and magnett like this.
  2. bobski

3. bobski

btt...

4. bobski

btt..

5. bobski

6. bobski

btt.............

7. bobski

btt...

8. bobski

btt..

9. bobski

10. bobski

try to duplicate this gun today and it would be twice what im asking. classic historic american iron.

11. bobski

12. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

I have had a few cutts over the years and like them. That is a unique gun and you should be able to sell it although it will take the right buyer. If you haven't already I would list on the other sites, it would offer greater exposure.

13. bobski

all my m50's have been listed on over 22 other sites. the members there were all just tire kickers who were visiting my museum of guns just to look at them. like most that visit museums, most dont buy art.
    no one wanted to own mine.
    so this is my last hoorah. find me a buyer! send them here! thanks.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2023
  14. bobski

btt...

15. bobski

btt...

16. bobski

btt...

17. bobski