FS K80 Unsingle Barrel Engraved w/ Gold Inlays 32" Fixed Full Choke

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Walter Clayton, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Walter Clayton

Walter Clayton Cooper7

For sale is a really nice K80 Unsingle barrel(barrel only) 32" Fixed Full Choke, adjustable rib, nice engraving with a couple of gold colored inlays. This barrel has barely been fired, there is no wear at all, the gold birds show a little wear from rubbing in the carry case. I'm having problems getting pictures posted, my phone takes better pictures than my camera so you can text me for better pictures. $2195 shipped to 48. Please message for text number, more pics and more info, thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Billy

Billy Mega Poster

Is it a step rib need better pictures

3. Walter Clayton

Walter Clayton Cooper7

Yes it is a step rib. Sorry about the pictures, having trouble with my camera, I can text better pics, my phone takes good pics. Thanks

4. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Have bought/sold with seller a bunch of times throughout the years. Walter is a gentleman and you will not be disappointed by his description of item for sale. Good shooting, Rey

5. Billy

Billy Mega Poster

What’s that have to do with you buying

6. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Not a damn thing. It’s giving people like you the courtesy of my experience with a forum member so if you elect to buy the barrel, you know you are dealing with a trustworthy individual. Good luck and good shooting with your new barrel, Rey

snooky1 and gailmk67 like this.
  7. Billy

Billy Mega Poster

I don’t need your experience Check the rules for posting on this site ! Billy

8. Walter Clayton

Walter Clayton Cooper7

OK, I got some more pictures....Thanks

Attached Files:

9. Walter Clayton

Walter Clayton Cooper7

And here are a few more...

Attached Files:

10. Walter Clayton

Walter Clayton Cooper7

11. Walter Clayton

Walter Clayton Cooper7

12. snooky1

snooky1 Active Member

If Reyper backs it I would have no hesitation in purchasing it. Without a doubt one of the most honest men I have ever dealt with.

Billy, you appear to be a total ass.

13. Walter Clayton

Walter Clayton Cooper7

Reduced to $1795 Motivated seller!

14. Walter Clayton

Walter Clayton Cooper7