**FOR SALE-Superposed Pigeon Broadway Trap**, SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by backfencer, Aug 5, 2022.

1. backfencer

backfencer Active Member

Selling a Browning Superposed Broadway Pigeon Trap. It has 32" unaltered barrels that are mirror bright. Both bores are .723 dia. The Top Barrel has .037 of constriction, and the Bottom Barrel has .028 of constriction. The gun is a 1970 model, with no evidence of salt. (note-I've owned many Super's and I know how to properly disassemble them to look for the signs of salt damage, and this gun doesn't have any salt issues.)

I bought this gun from a long time local shooter because it has VERY low mileage and is in great overall condition. All the serial numbers match including the forearm wood, except the stock doesn't have the serial # on it, as it was shortened just a bit. I had a 100 Straight Adjustable Butt Plate installed and a Terminator recoil pad added to the stock. Now the LOP is 14-3/4". Since I've owned it, it has been a safe-queen. There's basically no wear on the metal, just a few minor handling marks in the finish of the wood, plus the action is tight and locks up SOLID! The old gent told me he figured he shot less than "10 cases" of shells through it, and I believe it. Reason for selling...starting a fund for either a 20ga or 410 Superposed Pigeon.

Price-$3500 w/shipping included in the CONUS (insurance & transaction fees paid by purchaser). Gun is CnR eligible.

Attached Files:

• 004.JPG
      004.JPG
      File size:
      441.2 KB
      Views:
    • 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      293.6 KB
      Views:
    • 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      323.7 KB
      Views:
    • 011.JPG
      011.JPG
      File size:
      543.3 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      604.5 KB
      Views:
    • 020.JPG
      020.JPG
      File size:
      483.6 KB
      Views:
    • 021.JPG
      021.JPG
      File size:
      551 KB
      Views:
  2. Sgoose

Sgoose Mega Poster Founding Member

PM sent
    Thanks
    Sgoose

3. backfencer

backfencer Active Member

Sure, Bruce. It's a nice day here in Malaga, WA. I'll get some more pics for you and send them over.

4. A26A

A26A Mega Poster Founding Member

Nice gun Kyle.

5. backfencer

backfencer Active Member

FYI, Mods this has sold per a different site. Thanks to all who inquired!

BF

A26A likes this.