For Sale- Perazzi SCO GOLD 1979

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by randollar, Nov 25, 2021.

1. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

DSC_0207 (1).jpg DSC_0185.jpg DSC_0210.jpg DSC_0225.jpg DSC_0251.jpg DSC_0272.jpg DSC_0261.jpg DSC_0279.jpg DSC_0331.jpg DSC_0284.jpg This Pre-Owned Perazzi comes with SCO Select Extra Wood, Select Gold Trigger, Low Step Rib, 1 1/2'' Comb, 2'' Heel, 14 3/8''LOP with a medium Palm Swell. This Pre-Owned collectable has less than 10k rounds through it's fixed .16 (bottom), .20 (top) 31 1/2" barrels, comes complete with an Americase and all paperwork from order to completion, including all measurements and an extra trigger group. All updates and refittings done by Giacomo in NY. Engraving by Pasatte. This is a two owner gun has been meticulously taken care of, with complete annuals. $21,599

Steven Seigneurie, cl3 and magnett like this.
  2. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

Can you show the back of the forearm iron picture?

3. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

Yes...should be back around 4 to the house.

4. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

DSC_0308.jpg DSC_0306.jpg DSC_0325.jpg

5. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

Here is the spare trigger group and springs DSC_0287.jpg DSC_0291.jpg

cl3 likes this.
  6. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

7. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

8. bossbasl

bossbasl Mega Poster

RH Cast? Barrel weight in K.G.? Trigger groups are bottom/top and top/bottom? Trigger groups numbered to receiver?

9. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

RH cast, 1.61 kg, trigger groups are selective and serial numbers all match. Thanks-Randal

10. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

Get ready for the new year with this gem.

11. bossbasl

bossbasl Mega Poster

Can you send a PM showing the factory docs. that provide stock dimensions and barrel specs.? Thanks.

12. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

Yes...I will get that when I get back to the house. Thanks-Randal

13. plaw

plaw Mega Poster

WOW

randollar likes this.
  14. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

We are dealing!

15. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

Take a look!

16. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

Get your clay season started right with this gun!

17. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

18. mac66

mac66 Member

It appears by your description this is a sporting gun ? I have just lost / stolen a similar gun . I still have my trap barrel which is type one but it an be modified. Do you know the drop at front and heel of comb?

19. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

Not off hand and I'm at a shoot in Ga. right now and won't be home until Sunday, if you can wait until Monday, I can get that for you. Thanks-Randal

20. mac66

mac66 Member

No problem long story but making my mind on what direction I am going to replace missing sco .
    Joe

randollar likes this.
  21. mac66

mac66 Member

Randal I don’t know
    Joehow I missed it the measurements I asked for are in your description . I will call Giacomo Monday , I have three barrels from my missing gun . I want to check on cost to retro fit my barrels and it’s potential as a trap gun .

randollar likes this.
  22. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

Sounds good....Giacamo did the work to this one...thanks-Randal

23. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

24. Dead A Pair

Dead A Pair Active Member

I sure hope you were insured. I had my K80 stolen a few years back in Vegas. JT

25. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

Gorgeous Gun! All numbers match.

26. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

27. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

Available at the US Open for viewing and inspection. I will be there Monday to Sunday. PM me for more info.

28. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

I am at the Ga. State Shoot at the Big Red Oaks Plantation in Gay, Ga. from Wednesday (6/1) to this Sunday (6/5). Feel free to PM me for an opportunity to handle and shoot one of my guns. Look forward to seeing you! Thanks-Randal

29. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

I will be at the US Junior Open from Friday until this Sunday, come out and check this gun out.

30. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

31. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

This gun is available for viewing at the National Helice Championships at Prairie Wildlife in West Point, Mississippi from July 21-24.

32. randollar

randollar Mega Poster

At the Dallas Gun Club for the Big "D" from the 11th to 14th of Aug, come buy and see this gun.