For Sale: Perazzi MX Stock Set

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Kailsdad, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Nice Perazzi Stock Set off MX drop out trigger gun. Will fit any MX-8, 14, 15, or 2000 series gun. Has a LOP of 14.5" and has both gun nuts installed for recoil pad and new Kickeze pad. Comb is 4-way adjustable and finish is very good with some normal marks but nothing irregular. The forend is a type 4 style and has nice grain and figure with no cracks, solid and also in used but nice shape. Asking $450 for the set complete as shown PM any comments or questions or call 585-315-1997 ... Don

Attached Files:

2. Austin Campbell

Austin Campbell New Member

Right Hand? Palm Swell?

3. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Hi Austin, the stock has no palm swell and is twisted slightly for a right hand shooter and I have the comb set up for a right hand shooter too!

4. Marc Nuti

Marc Nuti Trapster#1979

Hello,
    Is possible to see a photo with the comb lowered? I’d like to see how high the comb is. Is it a factory adjustable comb or aftermarket?

5. Marc Nuti

Marc Nuti Trapster#1979

Is this stock set still for sale?

6. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

I still have the stock set and it's with me at the Empire Grand this week.

Don

7. Marc Nuti

Marc Nuti Trapster#1979

If the stock set is off an O/U MX8 style gun this will fit my project nicely. I have a DB81 Special Combo that could use a new stock set. If you don't sell it at the Empire Grand, I take it. Let me know.

Thanks, Marc

8. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Marc, the stock has a receiver and type 4 iron installed in it presently and a set of pull triggers that have Phillip's hammers and hooks included selling for $3000 with a nice red Perazzi case. All it needs is an unsingle barrel or O/u and your shooting a perazzi. If the package doesn't sell and we decide to part it out I'll let you know. Thanks, Don