Follow the Money

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Old1Eye, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Old1Eye

Old1Eye Old 1 Eye

The Money. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If this doesn't get your blood running hot, then I don't know what will!!
    Look up CATL, the Chinese-owned, lithium-battery company whose value has skyrocketed since Joe Biden took office.
    Guess where there is a gold mine of lithium? You guessed it......Afghanistan!Guess who owns 10% of CATL? You guessed it, Hunter Biden!You're starting to see why ol' Pops was so quick to get us out of Afghanistan?
    Taliban is set to make trillions on selling their lithium to China and the Biden’s stand to make billions!ALWAYS follow the money...and you will find the answers to the baffling decisions they make!Hard to believe how crooked the Biden Crime Family is and we just sit by and watch it happen.And hundreds lost their lives during his botched pull-out, but he really doesn't care because he is as evil as they come!
    His entire regime and family is.
    The Biden’s own 10% of a Chinese lithium ion battery company [Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited (CATL)] whose stock has soared.And people voted for this known criminal!!Reference:Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Limited, abbreviated as CATL, is a Chinese battery manufacturer and technology company founded in 2011 that specializes in the manufacturing of lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles and energy storage systems, as well as battery management systems.
    This should also explain why the Obama/Biden administration has shut down America's independence of energy and is pushing SO HARD to force electric automobiles down American's throats.
    Follow The Money!

"Show me a politician who got rich while in office, and I will show you a crook."
    - Harry S. Truman

[​IMG]

2. THEUNLOADER

THEUNLOADER Mega Poster Founding Member

Right on Buddy !!!

3. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Sooo True !!!

4. gth245

gth245 Active Member

Right on! Afterall, all they care for is their FAT pocket.

5. frogjump

frogjump Active Member

Because their passion is fueled by greed so the money reveals their motives. True words @Old1Eye