First Hand Report and Pictures of Biden/Harris Inspired Border Invasion American Trapshooter Scoop

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by BRAD DYSINGER, Aug 2, 2021.

1. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

20210731_222826_jpeg.jpg BORDER_20210731_222829_jpeg.jpg 20210731_222834_.jpg 20210731_222831_jpeg.jpg

These pictures are from a neighbor kid who works for the border patrol, he has been an agent about 12 years. He took these picture in Del Rio, Texas just today or yesterday. He no longer catches illegal border jumpers he now picks them up and drives a bus of them to a circle K in Del Rio and lets them out on the street.

He said as a country we are screwed. He has seen so many bused and dumped that he doesn't think we will every recover. Church groups were taking these illegals to heartland states by bus but the Gov of Texas put the kibosh to that so now Biden is making the border patrol into bus drivers to dump them away from the border.

He did tell me a funny story from this morning. He and another agent each had a bus full of Haitians that they dropped off at a Circle K gas station, and as they were unloading a chunky Mexican came running up to the illegals yelling something at them in Spanish. The other Border Agent starting laughing so hard that my neighbor kid said he thought he was going to bust a gut.

Steve wanted to know what was so funny? The other bus driver said the fat Mexican was telling the Haitians that "See that house down the street with the Biden/Harris sign in the yard, go down there to that house and knock on the door and those people will give you free food, free cloths, medicine, and give you bus fare to wherever you want to go." He said that 100 Haitians were last seen running towards that house full speed leaving kids on there own.

And by the way next time someone tells you to put on a Mask just remember Steve said they never screen any of these people before dumping them on us. A Biden super spreader event if you believe in the Covid fairy tail story. Arm up, Ammo up we will be needing them both.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2021
  2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Damn, I thought these were the new hired trap help for Sparta and the grand ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Mega Poster Forum Leader

And I thought I was looking at downtown Dayton on a Friday night.

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  4. Gerald

Gerald Mega Poster Founding Member

I hope the Trump haters choke in their own spit. He told em what would happen.

Regards……..Gerald

5. Cavscout107

Cavscout107 Retired Army

Just watch....another lock down right around the corner...just in time for the 2022 midterms!!!......everyone will have to vote by mail....and we all know how well that works!!!

6. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I hoping to send my vote by 204.

7. Jeffrey May

Jeffrey May New Member

The United States of America is so fucked……
    Better save what few primers you have…
    I think were gonna need them…..

bill1949, Ken Cerney, wpt and 2 others like this.
  8. Cavscout107

Cavscout107 Retired Army

Stock up on the three "B"s .......Beans.....Bullets.....Bandaids......................at the rate this country is going,,,,we are going to need them!

Ken Cerney and BRAD DYSINGER like this.
  9. BRAD DYSINGER

I just read on line that Biden has released over 7500 Covid positive Illegals into the interior of the States in the last month. Be sure and get that shot and wear that mask. (Sarcasm for the Biden voters on here)

Have you noticed that the new positive cases are vaxed people? The CDC just said Friday that those that have had Corona get little to no benefit from the shot. Who would have seen that coming?

10. wpt

The CDC and all involved pushed the shots as if they were a life or death issue, avoided testing that has always been part of the procedures for vaccines for decades ... There was a article on the internet last week that there are actually over 200,000 cases of bad reactions to the shots as well people getting Covid immediately after being inoculated ... Now, out of no place they say there are booster shots that are needed to make sure the initial shots (untested) will work, these "Booster Shots" have not been tested either by the way so the claims are apparently a way for the Manufactures to make increased profits on the profits they have already made ... The Lab Rats are happy they are still testing the vaccines on humans ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. Gerald

Gerald Mega Poster Founding Member

Case in point. Don’t believe anything the news media says.
    No one knows anything factual.
    As far as a booster goes they can KMA….
    I’m hitting the big 80 before long so whatever happens happens.

Regards…….Gerald.

bill1949, BRAD DYSINGER and wpt like this.
  12. BRAD DYSINGER

I was at my Doc's today for a check up and the Doc's and the Nurses and Secretaries were wearing masks but were to a person pissed off. I told them to check out what Sweden did and they would be more pissed off.

Hasbeen likes this.
  13. BRAD DYSINGER

I figured that it would be a good time for me to bump this to the tops seeing how the NEWS is now reporting that there are over 11000 Haitians now under this bridge, anyone of the readers of this web page who wanted it all ready had that info on August 2nd when I first posted the pictures and story.

This just proves knowing everything going on in the aTA isn't the only news we break.

cwtech likes this.
  14. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

Interesting that Americantrapshooter.com posted these pictures of this bridge before mainstream media. WE AREN'T JUST ABOUT TRAPSHOOTING.

15. Smokintom

Smokintom Mega Poster Founding Member

Give them Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelose's address and tell them the welcome wagon is waiting for them.

bill1949 likes this.
  16. Robert Zimmerman

Robert Zimmerman Well-Known Member Founding Member

17. 99PLUS

99PLUS Well-Known Member Founding Member

Maybe they are here to collect the millions in donations that the Clinton Foundation collected after the 2010 earthquake that never made it to haiti.

18. Cavscout107

Cavscout107 Retired Army

Most of those coming across the border in this latest surge are from Haiti.....with a vaccination rate of less that 1%.....just watch how this administration places them in Red states!!!!

bill1949 likes this.
  19. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

It past time to put a bounty on certain people. Start with cutting off the head of the SNAKE. THE BACKER OF ALL THAT IS BAD FOR THE AMERICAN , I ASSUME YOU ALL KNOW WHO THE SNAKE IS. Roger C..

Ken Cerney likes this.
  20. BRAD DYSINGER

I don't know if anyone of you know or care but another 60 to 120 thousand Haitians are headed to the USA. How much longer before the shooting starts, because it will start sometime.

Ken Cerney and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  21. wpt

They must not know it is illegal to bring guns across the border ..? (wink, wink) ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Ken Cerney likes this.
  22. bpd20

bpd20 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Don
    t think the shooting will never start. It should have by now but hasn't. Seems the right likes to be pushed around and the left gets away with it.
    Look at all the riots and crap when Trump was in office. None now because they got their way. By the time we get done with these 4 years of Biden there won't be much left to save of this country I fear.

23. Roger Coveleskie

It seems that Americans have turned into xxxxx's. If it ever does get started there will be hell to pay. Roger C.

Ken Cerney and wpt like this.
  24. BRAD DYSINGER

I talk to a lot of young people about what is going on. If you do that I think you will find the same thing I am and that is that the 20 to 40 year olds that are working are getting fed up with the commies and lazy bastards that are sucking the life out of their futures.

The working young get it and it doesn't matter age or sex. In fact the young woman I talk to are the most fed up or at least the most likely to talk to me about what is going on. I see some hope but I still think it will have to involve some shooting.

25. Roger Coveleskie

Brad, Trap or Skeet shooting? Roger C.

26. BRAD DYSINGER

I picked Steve up at the airport Monday and he filled me in on the border at Del Rio. Worse than you would think. He is home for a month on vacation and is being sent to Yuma Az next because that is the place the next wave of Illegals are headed he said. He is supposed to be in North Dakota but has be assigned to the southern border for the last few months.

We have a shell shortage, a food shortage, a TP shortage and on and on but no Illegal shortage, Let's go Brandon. Be sure to get fully vaccinated like Collin Powell was. It worked out so well for him. Oh yea Steve said that about 15,000 or so covid positive illegals have been spread around the country on the middle of the night flights that he told me are mostly going to Democrat controlled cities.

27. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I got my Pfizer Booster Shot Friday@9:10AM

GB...............................DLS

rookieshooter likes this.