does anyone read books anymore?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by bobski, May 7, 2021.

1. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

just curious because it was a book that got me into skeet and trap shooting back in the 80's. anyone know/ or knew or read art blant's book on skeet and trap shooting?

2. Hardy

Hardy Active Member

No, but I started by reading the book by D Lee Braun. It was a great help. I still have it and his old videos are still on YouTube.

eric28 and pump gun guy like this.
  3. pump gun guy

pump gun guy Active Member

I know of one book that hardly anybody seems to read --It's called the RULE BOOK !

4. Hardy

Hardy Active Member

True story!

5. eric28

eric28 Member

D Lee Braun book was of great help to me also when i was freshly into trap shoooting

6. pump gun guy

pump gun guy Active Member

I still watch that old video he put out from time to time. It is available on line and covers the basics very well !

7. Hardy

Hardy Active Member

The good old days..they were a bunch of great shooters, those Remington Guys.

pump gun guy likes this.
  8. bobski

back on topic....art blandt is the author im trying to learn about. is he still around or does anyone know him?

9. BT99&SKB

BT99&SKB Active Member

His last name is Blatt. I checked the ATA shooter info and it looks like he stopped registering targets in the 1990's. I now from his bio he was from California.

10. bobski

thats it. thanks.
    btw...i started shooting trap in ca. thus how i knew of him.