DeVault trapgun like new $3950.00 sold

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Joe Winnicki, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Devault trap single, Briley choke tubes, Imp Mod, Full. 33" barrel adj rib, rollover adjustable comb, beautiful wood, built like a 52 Buick looks like new I have two of these great guns, sold new for around 10k. $3950.00 plus $50.00 shipping from Reno, Nv.

Joe

Attached Files:

2. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Joe, could you expand your information a little like LOP, what is drop at front of comb, rear, at pad?
    Is it pull trigger or release and is it cased? Thanks very important info !

3. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Sure. How do you measure drop at the at heel and toe with an adjustable comb? I'm sorry I just assumed a pull trigger was the standard option, this gun is a pull trigger, I do have another Mach1 with a release trigger if someone was interested. On this gun the LOP is 14.25 " but easily changed for your personal preference. Advertised without a case but can provide an Americase for additional $200.00 and $25.00 extra shipping.

Tks !

Joescout

4. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Never assume anything and you'll never get surprised. Easiest way to measure drop is to place a yard stick down the rib out over the back of the gun and then with a ruler or tape measure measure from front top of comb to yard stick, back and top of pad to yard stick and you have all the measurements and you could add if right or left hand stock etc... thanks ,

5. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Got it ! Except with a 4 way adjustable comb one can raise, lower or move the comb right or left. The whole idea of an adjustable comb is one can adjust the height of the comb (etc) to fit their particular shooting style. Like many adjustable combs this one is parallel to the rib when the rib is in the lowest position so as I raise or lower the comb the dimensions you're looking for will change. Just tell me how high to adjust the comb (1/8" 1/4": 1/2" ) and how you want the rib adjusted and I'll give you that measurement.

Tks, Joe

cl3 likes this.
  6. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Mega Poster Founding Member

Very good ad. Joe and good value on the
    DeVault. It was a very underated trap gun.
    Priced very well.

7. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Both the Machone & the Infinity 's triggers are striker fired, their lock speed is .0005 sec. its a learning curve and because of their trigger speed you have to shoot them with a high POI, 100% is a starting point--they are built like tanks, nothing to break in them

8. Rob Greenside

Rob Greenside Mega Poster

Like Jim said, these were very underated trap guns. A few years before Dennis passed, I went to meet him and had him install his adjustable rib on a trap gun. Went through a fitting process with new stock, tour of his small shop, and he showed me how these guns were put together. Really unique, and just a super reliable target gun. I owned an Infinity for a couple years, and should have kept it. These are great guns. Someone will truly enjoy this machine. GLWS

9. Joe WHITEHURST

Joe WHITEHURST Mega Poster

I recently purchased a MACH ONE and it is a TARGET CRUSHING MACHINE . I think the "lock time" is equal to my SEITZ that I owned . This gun is built like a tank and has VERY little recoil even with Nitro 27 shells . I KNOW I will NEVER wear this beautiful precision made gun out . JMO . Joe Whitehurst

10. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

First time I shot a Mach1 I wasn't ready for how fast the lock time was, broke targets right out of the trap house, by accident, didn’t think I was even on the target flight path. That suggested to me I might have been tracking the target longer than needed !

Joe

11. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Reduced $3750.00 shipped.

Tks. Joe

12. Are the triggers the same? infinity and the Mach 1

13. Mach!-DeVault-Infinity-All the same triggers?

14. THEUNLOADER

THEUNLOADER Mega Poster Founding Member

Few years back, I had a Mach 1---Like a fool I sold it.
    If I needed one now, I would buy Joe's. I dealt with him before--NONE BETTER TO DEAL WITH. Thanks Again Joe !!----Gary B.

15. JUDI ANDERSON

JUDI ANDERSON New Member

joe, still for sale?

16. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Surprisingly yes its still for sale - had a couple interested shooters even at a higher price, gun is virtually as new also have one with a release trigger same condition. Joe

17. Ape82

Ape82 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Any chance you will be at the cardinal classic?

18. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

No I'm way out west in Reno, Nv.

19. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

The triggers are different, Infinity has a rebound spring infront of the firing pin & the Infinity receiver is much thinner than the Mach-One, all of Dennis' triggers were fitted individually. An Infinity trigger is an amazing piece of work.
    also, the lock time on an Infinity/ MachOne is 3 x 's faster than a Silver Seitz--Seitz. .0015--Infinity--.0005--this is why an Infinity must pattern close to 140%

20. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Interesting information on why the gun is set up to shoots high, I never realized the correlation between the fast lock time and the high pattern. I've been shooting an F3 Blaser Competition with a low rib shooting skeet and sporting the F3 also has a fast lock time system I shoot a 60/40 pattern much like my TM1 Perazzi single barrel trap.

Tks. Joe

21. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

I didn't relize that too, about the Infinity until I met up with Dean Debow, he shoots an Infinity after looking @ my Infinity he said I had to get my pattern to 140% & wow what a difference total target disintegration--they just would vanish from sight

22. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Ttt

23. Joe Winnicki

Joe Winnicki Mega Poster

Sale pending.