DELEGATES ONLY - Please respond

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by MShooter, May 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MShooter

MShooter Active Member

Are there any ATA Delegates out there that knew there might be a mask mandate at Sparta this year?

2. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Go buy some Power Ball tickets
    You have a better chance at that

3. Turbine

Turbine Active Member Past State President

In Merlo’s excellent post, a letter from C.Callahan states that social distancing and masking need to be addressed. There is no mandate there, other than to address them. They could be addressed by adding a few words to the program books such as “ Masks are required for squading and classification and for lines at the pay windows”. I see no reason to involve Delegates with small changes to the program booklets.

Rn3 likes this.
  4. MShooter

MShooter Active Member

I hope mods can keep non delegates off this thread please.

The below is from Illinois Department of Public Health

Updated April 14, 2021

This guidance issued by the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity (DCEO), the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), and the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) pertains to all youth and adult recreational sports, including, but not limited to, school-based sports (high school and elementary school), travel clubs, private leagues and clubs, recreational leagues and centers, and park district sports programs. This guidance does NOT pertain to professional sports leagues or college division level sports. This guidance supersedes all previously issued All Sports Guidance issued from DCEO, IDPH and /or ISBE.

These guidelines do not apply to adult sport activities subject to existing DCEO guidance identified below:

• For recreational golf, refer to existing guidance on the DCEO website.
    • For recreational bowling, refer to existing guidance on the DCEO website.
    Wearing face coverings or masks with coverage of nose and mouth reduces the transmission of disease and, in accordance with the communicable disease code, all participants who can medically tolerate a face covering must wear a face covering at all times, including during competition and other active exercise, unless wearing a face covering poses an injury risk as set forth in these guidelines.

This guidance will be regularly updated as public health conditions change and new information becomes available.

5. MShooter

MShooter Active Member

You see Turbine. This message was given to the IDNR the same day. It is very clear.

Masks are to be worn during competition. And you don’t think the BOD deserves to know this? And I am guessing you are a delegate or member of BOD that doesn’t want a vote? Yikes!!!

6. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

It's a damned shame not a single Delegate would post a reply to this.

Makes a person wonder, doesn't it ?

dr.longshot and BRAD DYSINGER like this.
  7. paBOB

paBOB Well-Known Member

History Seeker. what did your delegate say when you called?

8. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

paBob you need to go to bed, You're delegate, my delegate, History Seeker's delegate, no one's delegate gives a shit about anyone on here thinks. They don't want to loose that chance at that gun.

9. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

paBOB, I was waiting for an answer on this thread. Don't waste my breath with those guys any more.

10. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

I once described the B.O.D., AS usless as tits on a bore hog, as for usful being for the shooters. I have not changed my mind. Roger C.

dr.longshot and History Seeker like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.