December ATA minutes

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Perazzi40, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Perazzi40

Perazzi40 Member

2. jhunts

jhunts Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

As angles have been discussed on this site, the thing that stands out to me is that the traps at Tucson were outside of the ATA limits. As I cannot imagine them (the switches) set to the outside limits, they must have been set, NARROW.

The targets were not set according to ATA 924
    guidelines. The two hole bars were missing, and hence, the angles were outside of ATA 925
    guidelines.

Shoot well.

John

3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Did you ever watch the television program titled, I (almost) got away with it

Brooke County & Washington Sportsmen could be the next show.

Flyersarebest

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
    Michael McGee likes this.
  4. Perazzi40

Perazzi40 Member

Given this, who is responsible for checking if the rules are being followed?

5. Ross Randall

Ross Randall Active Member Founding Member

Looks like the ATA has lots of cash on hand. That is great! They must be doing a lot of things correctly.

Ross Randall

6. Bat

Bat Mega Poster

Perazzi,

It sounds like since there were a few ATA reps there, they took responsibility and had it corrected, whatever it was.

7. Michael McGee

Michael McGee Mega Poster Founding Member

With all this extra cash on hand, they will most likely give some back to the shooters at the Grand in the form of added money!

8. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

I would think all shooters would agree with you.

Well, not everyone. Mr. Gipson might have a different view.

Flyersarebest

9. Perazzi40

Perazzi40 Member

Is that the determining factor. Is that a lot of money for an org this size? Is that the metric that should be used to determine appropriate leadership?

10. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Go back in the minutes and find out where it came from. Was it good business or found money. Either way its nice to know it is there if needed.