Celebrate Mc Cains departure

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by wpt, Aug 21, 2019.

1. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

NOLTE: "John McCain's family will honor the first anniversary of his death with something stupid called the#ActsOfCivilitycampaign...This is the dumbest thing ever, not to mention wildly hypocritical.

"Do we really need a lecture about civility from John McCain’s widow, Cindy, who racially profiled a family, accused them of being human traffickers, and then lied and said they were guilty, all to self-aggrandize?

"Do we really need a lecture about civility from The Great White View Screecher?

"Do we really need a lecture about civility from a family that is so small and bitter they turned a national funeral into a disgusting and divisive campaign rally against the sitting U.S. president and his supporters?"

[​IMG]

His absence goes un noticed … WPT … (YAC) …

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  2. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

It is impossible to make a hero from a self centered, egotistic, head line seeker. He was not a hero in life, why try and make him a hero in history. Roger C.

3. Maser

Maser ∞ Based ∞

I don't even think the word "hero" has much meaning this day and age anymore unless we're talking a bout a sandwich.

Shotshell99 likes this.
  4. The Phantom

The Phantom Village Idiot Village Idiot Forum Leader

Ding Dong, the Snitch is dead,
    The backstabbin' old Snitch is dead.

Roger Coveleskie and wpt like this.
  5. southjblue

southjblue Well-Known Member

RINO

trapshooter686 likes this.
  6. Roger Coveleskie

The people that knew and understood John McCain, will never believe the PR of how he was one of the good guys. He cared only about him self, never about the citizens he was supposed to protect and represent. He was a self centered and a vindictive person.
    If you want to know the real John McCain interview his fellow pilots, and the men that were in the Hanoi Hilton with him. Those are the people that really knew him. Roger C.

RPAD and wpt like this.
  7. southjblue

southjblue Well-Known Member

I wish we knew how to get info from those pilots and x prisoners---That should hit the net.

SJB

8. wpt

southjblue,
    "Google " it there are multiple conformations of McCain and his actions from the men who witnessed it … He killed more American GI' s than he did enemy and was treated better than other POW's , they called him "Song Bird " … Hope he is enjoying the Heat of Hell …. WPT … (YAC) …

9. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I want to PISS on his grave for all the AMERICAN SOLDIERS he sold out in Vietnam, and the Sailors Deaths on the USS FORRESTALL he killed.

GB.................................DLS

RPAD likes this.
  10. Roger Coveleskie

The last time I saw a description of the Forestall incident, it stated the projectile was fired from another plane and hit his. The story is being changed to clear him of the temper tantrum he had, and caused the death and destruction of planes and men. History can be rewritten but it can not be changed. Roger C.

wpt likes this.
  11. billt

billt Active Member

Both McCain and Romney hated Trump because he was able to PERFORM and WIN an election neither one of them could. McCain died a bitter, broken old man because of it. Romney will do much the same. Both are has been's who never were.

firewater, wpt and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  12. Roger Coveleskie

billt, Well spoken, and to the point. They are and were lousy Presidential material,and that is being very lenient in my description of them. Roger C.

13. wpt

If you say anything beyond that you go to FB jail (again) , 30 days in the hole ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  14. billt

billt Active Member

"On Wednesday, Cindy McCain posted to social media on behalf of the initiative, taking to Twitter to share a video that called on Americans to “reach across the aisle” and “come together for civil engagement.”

We're sick of "reaching". Tell it to the liberals. We are divided, and always will be. Because the Democratic Party of this country has turned into a bunch of hard core Communists, pure and simple.

50 years ago my government wanted to send be to Vietnam to kill communists. Now these idiots expect me to vote for them? I don't think so. We didn't reach across the DMZ to, "shake hands and work together". We traded ammunition. That is coming next here.

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  15. Roger Coveleskie

I am afraid you are right. Most Americans will not reach across to the commie Bastards. I have a set of cross hairs to observe them with. It may be time to play cowboys and ass holes. Roger C.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
    wpt likes this.
  16. Roger Coveleskie

I would like to ask Cindy if she was afraid of her father when she was young? Roger C.

wpt likes this.