Cardinal Center

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Troublemkr, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Troublemkr

Troublemkr Member

Any idea when the 2023 schedule will be posted?

2. Troublemkr

Troublemkr Member

In full disclosure the post was a dig at the Cardinal Center. Curious why the center of the trap world and Mecca to all things trap related wouldn’t have an updated web page listing all the major shoots held. After all the working class does need to request leave well in advance of the actual desired dates. One would think this would be a perpetual calendar well into 2024. Of course Sparta is no better but then again it’s operated my the ATA. But Longshots new organization will have all this resolved shortly.

3. Clipperite

Clipperite Active Member

I like your dig at Longshot. Your petty swipe shows more about your childish personality. Longshot has a love for the sport. He has a brick on the HOF walk at Ohio. He is trying to make a difference. You have a username. Best of luck.

4. Troublemkr

Troublemkr Member

Yeah that was a cheap shot, my bad. So when will the shoot dates be posted on the website? By the way what does a brick cost, I may want one.

5. Clipperite

Clipperite Active Member

You can have a brick there. Grow some some stones. Challenge someone to a grudge match. Learn to shoot as well as doc and show passion for the sport and you might have a chance at that. Until then you are stuck with that childish personality. You won’t get a brick on the HOF for that.

6. Troublemkr

Troublemkr Member

My childish and immature nature hasn’t resulted in any name calling. Not sure which of us is showing their true character.

7. Clipperite

Clipperite Active Member

You were never called names. But your childish swipe at Longshot has been noted.

Flyersarebest likes this.
  8. Cali shooter

Cali shooter Member

Just looked at the Sparta DNR site it's posted on their calendar. Not on the ATA Calendar yet.

9. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Why don't you call the CC and ask them?

BTW, if you think your sign on name is "cute" and funny you may find that it really isn't.

Just sayin....

Flyersarebest

Rob 111 likes this.
  10. Troublemkr

Troublemkr Member

I called multiple times………………………….no answer. But thanks for stating the obvious.

11. Flyersarebest

In some cases, with certain people, stating the obvious is what is needed.

12. Troublemkr

Troublemkr Member

Most days I resemble that remake, just not today. Cute and funny is what I do best.

13. Flyersarebest

You just might find that a remake, is in order

14. Troublemkr

Troublemkr Member

How bout complientstuge

15. Flyersarebest

You can be compliant or a stooge. Your choice

The first thing you should do is upload "spellcheck" or buy a dictionary.

16. Troublemkr

Troublemkr Member

Stuge: stabilizing exercise for chronic pain.

17. Troublemkr

Troublemkr Member

Or in this case a specific exercise for appearing compliment.

18. Geterdun

Geterdun Active Member

Just look on RJ website. They are there. My other2 post were removed:( My bad on the link thing. Was just trying to help. I'm sure you all are adults, maybe act like it;)

19. GOAT123

GOAT123 Member

No adults here

20. Rn3

Rn3 Well-Known Member

Actually the ATA has nothing to do with the operation of Sparta.

21. Charles Baker

Charles Baker Active Member

Actually, if you look at the Sparta events calendar you will see it does show scheduled events and public shooting hours through 2023 into 2024. I see scheduled competitions for SASS, USPSA, TSA, NSCA, ATA, SCTP, AIM, ACUI, as well as weekly leagues and more than a dozen corporate and organizational special events and fundraisers.