Buckeye Shell and Component Update

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by blacklab, May 31, 2021.

1. blacklab

blacklab Active Member Founding Member

Can Roger Brenner update us as to what will be available this week

Thanks

2. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Forum Reporter Founding Member Forum Reporter

I doubt if Roger will be at the Buckeye. The last information I had from him was he had nothing to bring and sell. He was in Michigan last week with limited shells selling by the box with a paid receipt/

3. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Sportsman’s Den will be there. Reasonable prices too. With paid receipt.

4. roger Brenner

roger Brenner Member Founding Member

The shell companies have made AJ's Supplies the designated "shell house" for the Michigan grounds and have made Sportsman's Den the designated shell house for the Ohio Cardinal Center. The goal is to be sure we can keep both facilities shooting during this shortage. The shell companies will try to have some shells available with a paid entry receipt at the designated shell houses during the large shoots. I think this is a great idea and it worked well in Michigan last week.

Unfortunately I do not have enough product to set up this week at the Buckeye. "If" I receive any deliveries of shot etc, I will be at the Buckeye this week for Saturday and Sunday....otherwise I will probably be there to shoot a little and visit. Good Luck to all, Roger

5. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Forum Reporter Founding Member Forum Reporter

I would be nice if you had any supplies to bring to support the trap shooters. I am sure you are not holding your breath. It would be great if you and AJ can find some time to shoot together. Hope to see you folks.

BRAD DYSINGER and dr.longshot like this.
  6. Seitz1113

Seitz1113 ETA Organizer

Looking for some reclaimed shot.... not sure if any will be available during the state shoot..... atleast 20 bags

7. roger Brenner

roger Brenner Member Founding Member

Due to the demand and price for lead, the miner that was cleaning and processing the reclaimed shot that I sold is not producing any reclaim at this time. He can get paid very well putting dirty lead in barrels and selling it to the scrap buyers. So unfortunately I won’t have any reclaim until prices settle out a bit.
    Thanks, Roger

T Jordan likes this.