BOYCOTT Coke / Coca Cola firearm owners are woke!

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by TRUMP GUY, Apr 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRUMP GUY

TRUMP GUY Active Member

Wake up. Coca Cola is boycotting states that have reasonable election laws. Coke has made it clear they are not interested in fair elections or protecting our second amendment rights!

Do not give Coke money.

The company is a threat to our civil liberties. Let them stay cozy with China?

2. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

Pin this to the top for a while.

Palos shooter and wpt like this.
  3. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

You can add Delta and MLB to the list, too!!!!

Dave Berlet and Just Joe like this.
  4. ljutic329

ljutic329 Mega Poster Founding Member

I'm on the train.

5. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

I'm done with coke. mlb has been on my shit list for over a year. Roger C.

THEUNLOADER likes this.
  6. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

The only thing I ever used coke for was getting rust off of bumpers (when they were chromed/metal) and for cleaning the toilet bowl (works great) ... I backed off watching baseball after listening to them cry about needing a new Multi Million dollar stadium for spring training at our expense ... If you put a drop of coke on a rag and wipe any spots of pitting they go away pronto ... I guess Pepsi might do the same thing, I hope ... I'm to white for coke any way ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  7. Elsie

Elsie Mega Poster

I sold my Coca-Cola stock today. Had it in my retirement account for the dividend. No more. I USED to love Diet Coke. It was hard for me to pass a McDonalds' in the morning because the Diet Coke tasted better there than anywhere else. I guess they lost my business too. Doc has been on me to give up all soda and artificial sweeteners anyway.

Baseball was the only sport I was down to watching, and now I guess they lost me too. I tried to call MLB several times today and could never get an answer. Sent them an email - saying I'll never watch or attend another game as long as they have that jackass for Commissioner. And I did watch the Cardinals regularly on cable and did attend 4 or 5 games a year in person. I knew some people who did work in baseball. I called them and from what they heard this is all on the commissioner. The owners want desperately to keep baseball out of politics and vice versa. I guess I can cancel my cable too - only reason I had it was for baseball, and now I'm done with them.

Someone should ask the baseball commissioner - if you think it is unfair to ask for an ID to vote, then isn't it also just as unfair to ask to see a ticket to enter a baseball stadium. Just take my word for it that I have front-row seats.

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  8. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Elsie..I too am addicted to Diet Coke. The share value should go down without my purchases. I had a six pack a day habit. I am now Diet Coke free. There are other sources of caffeine.

Elsie and Roger Coveleskie like this.
  9. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

I HAVE DECIDED TO BOYCOT EVERY THING THAT COKE OWNS. Roger C.

Elsie and Dave Berlet like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.