Blood Type

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by The Phantom, Feb 12, 2021.

1. The Phantom

The Phantom Village Idiot Village Idiot Forum Leader

My dad died because we couldn't remember his blood type. He kept murmuring "be positive," but it's really hard without him.

2. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

I know it's not PC to use a death in a joke but,

That's funny right there...

wpt likes this.
  3. jansonuhl

jansonuhl jansonuhl

On a serious note i have always thought everyone should have their blood type tatood on themselves. On collar bone?

4. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Seriously Love the Joke, R I P Dad ...

My blood type is O/P but I have a deadly reaction even to my blood type when they tried to infuse platelets when I was hospitalized ... I broke out in Hives and was going into respiratory arrest almost immediately so they had to stop it and give me massive dose's of Benedryl in the IV almost to the point I was going back into Intensive care had it not calmed down when it did ... My head felt like it was going to explode and I was shaking like it was out of control ... The Nurse told me she was ready to call a Code, but didn't because I had 4 Doctors in the room already ... The Doctor told me make a mental note that I cannot take transfusions and to this day it is all over my charts, stamped in big red letters ... I do not know what or how they would do it if I needed a transfusion to keep from bleeding to death, hope I never have to find out ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Robert Lucks

Robert Lucks Retired Army

another reason I continue to wear my dog tags!

wpt likes this.