Banned Members List

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by wpt, Apr 9, 2016.

1. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

I, having been out on Double secret Probation, and been banned for responding to a threat with a so called threat feel that any and everyone who is banned or restricted, maybe even the reason why should be listed ... If all of the sites would do this it would eliminate a lot of confusion and cut through the chase so to speak ... People pop in and out all the time and I kind of wonder if some are plants to get information to broadcast to other sites and their members ... Not for nothing really but it would be good to know who and what we are dealing with ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

WPT
    We may not get to the list of folks we dont like. If we had a list of members we are very fond of, you would be at the top.

3. wpt

Yeah me and My Buddy DLS ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Just Joe

Just Joe Administrator Staff Member

Funny stuff!!!!

We are very fond of DLS also. We like the doc more than the doc likes us.

5. btleo1008

btleo1008 Active Member

WPT What does the Yac stand for? Thanks

6. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

Your Arizona Connection.

History Seeker and wpt like this.
  7. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Joe that's not true, How many support the many warnings I have gotten for using CAPITOL letters, that just stress a point being made? So I just sat back and watched others being treated differently. Such as limited to 3 postings. Been wondering where Neil Winston is at?

Yours in Sport
    Gary Bryant..............................Dr.longshot

8. wpt

Doc, You the man and we all Love you Man ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Ken Cerney likes this.
  9. wpt

Starting the list :

1. WPT ... (YAC) ...
    Response from member : Oh no not again ...

WPT ... (YAC) ...