Any predictions about Hillary's choice?

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by langer, Mar 7, 2016.

1. langer

langer Well-Known Member

Any predictions as to what will be Hillary's choice for VP? Gore?

2. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

The first and second black families in the white house. Hildabeast Clinton and Mooschell Odumbo. That would totally ____ up America

3. blf3

blf3 Active Member Founding Member

Her hubby,Slick Willy

4. THEUNLOADER

THEUNLOADER Mega Poster Founding Member

She should be talking to both---Comey and Loretta Lynch for VP---maybe then they might 'forget all her crimes' !!

5. Rosey

Rosey Mega Poster Founding Member

It will be a black gay/lesbian, transgender, union member, who is a Mexican Muslim on entitlements, and drives a Prius.

Smokintom, comp 1, FN Guy and 3 others like this.
  6. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

Perhaps Megyn Kelly ???

ha ha ha

7. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Levinworth, they say Federal Pens are like resorts so she will like it there for the next 30 or so years ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot and Ken Cerney like this.
  8. Gerald

Gerald Mega Poster Founding Member

Guys...Guys...Guys.

If you think Hillary is going to serve any time for whatever, you have been sipping that Kool Aid from the other site.

The Clinton's are considered the Holy Grail and I would bet, (if I was a betting man), they get off scot free.

Regards....Gerald

9. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

They won't get off scot free if Trump is elected and Christy is AG.

10. The Phantom

The Phantom Village Idiot Village Idiot Forum Leader

Ellen Degeneres

11. Levi

Levi Member

Cell mate or running mate?

12. Ken Cerney

I hope she chooses the lethal injection.

wpt likes this.
  13. wpt

Ken, me too and they get a batch of them bad drugs (as if there are any good ones) and she suffers for a few hours feeling like she is on fire (think Bengazi) ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

dr.longshot likes this.
  14. Brent Paulus

Brent Paulus Active Member Founding Member

Dont forget about,Monica, she just might be a good option. Since she already knows her way around the Oval Office. Probably could be an asset to the Family. LOL

15. wpt

Ellen Degenerate would sure prompt the gays to get out and vote, Rosey "The PIG" O Donald would be another one Hildabeast would love to have hanging around ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. FN Guy

FN Guy Member

Today I read the front runner is former San Antonio mayor and current H.U.D Secretary Julian Castro.

He'll deliver the hispanic vote.

17. The Phantom

The Phantom Village Idiot Village Idiot Forum Leader

Hillary is looking for her Dream Queen. It's kind of a shame that nobody has come out with one of them, there "Hisp-Am-A-Fro" Bull Dykes to answer her country's call. I can just see Rosie channeling Al Jolson in a big red sombrero right now.

18. comp 1

comp 1 Member

Terry McAWFUL,Va.'s Governor turned loose 200,000 felons voting rights to help get her elected...he's been a Clinton suck for years...Pat Caddell;democrat strategist called him Mr. SLEASE...he'd fit right in as her V.P.

19. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member Founding Member

Predictions, NO, but wishes for her, 30 years of isolation! This country cannot stand another the likes of her!

20. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Maybe she will call on Bill to be her VP. That way she can keep her eye on him. She should buddy up with Cruz, He is helping her more than the Dem's are. How could anyone vote for that slime ball for president of the USA. To clarify that last statement I was refering to both TED and Billery when I used the term slime ball. Roger C.

21. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Bill Clinton cannot serve any public office, Rosey Odonnell can serve under her desk

GB........................DLS

22. btleo1008

btleo1008 Active Member

I heard it would be Monica, Hillary sucks them in Monica sucks the off