any one made a purchase from john66

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by vdt, Jul 26, 2021.

1. vdt

vdt Mega Poster Founding Member

i have been trying to buy a trigger from a fellow in nm but can not get him to except pay plal goods and serves as payment ,eany one out there have same problem ,is there a problem by sending it as goods and services

2. A26A

A26A Mega Poster Founding Member

See PM

3. Remshooter

Remshooter Mega Poster Founding Member

His trigger, his terms.

Mike Holland likes this.
  4. mpolans

mpolans Mega Poster

Paypal goods and services costs him about 3-4% in fees...probably more, if international. Maybe he'd be okay with it if you covered the cost of the fees.

5. Skeet_Man

Skeet_Man Mega Poster

Many people just don't want to deal with paypal. I avoid them when at all possible. When dealing with firearm parts, even the most innocuous (and ostensibly allowed by paypal) item can lead to severe punishment from paypal if discovered, it's basically a lottery you don't want to win.

I think you should also be wary of someone who joined the site one month ago and whose only posts are filler material.

A26A likes this.
  6. DonCheecho

DonCheecho Active Member

Happen to know anything about "Velle" (I think it is). Any better ?

7. Skeet_Man

Skeet_Man Mega Poster

Zelle, and it's no different. No protection for the seller, and their terms of service bar it's use for any firearm parts, so you'll get banned if caught. It's as secure as mailing hundred dollar bills.

8. A26A

A26A Mega Poster Founding Member

Selling gun parts across the canadian border is enough for Paypal to blow up.

9. Skeet_Man

Skeet_Man Mega Poster

Sorry, meant no protection for the SENDER, not seller.

10. ljutic329

ljutic329 Mega Poster Founding Member

PayPal is anti gun an coward azz demorat's