AMMO AT THE GREAT LAKES GRAND

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by BIG PAPA, May 21, 2021.

1. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Forum Reporter Founding Member Forum Reporter

AJ’s Supplies will be the shell house vendor at the Great Lakes Grand in Mason, Michigan May 25-30th. The good news is thanks to Winchester, Remington and Federal, shells will be available for purchase on the grounds during the Great Lakes Grand. Quantities and varieties may be limited but if we all cooperate all shooters in attendance should be able to participate. Shells will only be sold with a paid event entry-enter a 100 target event and bring your paid receipt to AJ’s Supplies and you can purchase 100 shells. Keeping in mind that much of our sport is based upon integrity, we ask that only shooters with no other shells to use purchase shells at Mason. We understand if you are flying in and unable to bring shells, we want to have shells so you can shoot. If you have shells, please bring them so everyone in attendance can participate and enjoy the shoot at Mason, Michigan.

2. Rob 111

Rob 111 Active Member Founding Member

Papa,do you think AJ will have shells at the buckeye

3. BIG PAPA

He has not shared any information with me about the Cardinal. I am of the opinion that Sportsmen Den will have shells to purchase with a paid receipt.

Rob 111 likes this.
  4. LimaShooter50

LimaShooter50 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Hey BIG PAPA
    Sportsman’s Den said they will have ammo at the CC. It will be like the old shell house days. Pick it up with your receipt.

5. patch 2

patch 2 Active Member

Price per box or flat?

6. Gerald

Gerald Mega Poster Founding Member

I don’t think AJ will be at Karens Cup.
    Usually at the other shoots.

Regards......Gerald

7. BIG PAPA

Roger has never been at the Karen's cup. He is always at the Great Lakes Grand in Michigan while the Karen's cup is being help.

8. patch 2

patch 2 Active Member

Does anyone know what the cost of the shells were ?