America's Quisling

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by 635 G, Dec 14, 2020.

1. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Looks like the media & newspapers in our country are doing to America what Quisling did to Norway in WW ll. CNN--is now the China News Network, the same goes for CBS , after seeing Leslie Stahl deny that Hunter did anything wrong

Lets hope that Biden doesn't do to our country what Diblasio did to NYC

Think about sending some $$ to the republican candidates for senate in Ga.

wpt, Flyersarebest and THEUNLOADER like this.
  2. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

"Think about sending some $$ to the republican candidates for senate in Ga".

That is a great idea. I'm going to check on that tomorrow. Imagine if every gun owner in the country would send even a couple of bucks.

I'm also going to send the NRA an email telling them to take part of my dues and send it there. I'll probably have to explain to them that I said that because I know they can't just send part of my money but they SURE AS HELL SHOULD DONATE SOMETHING. Maybe a portion of the money spent on mailers asking me for more money.

3. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Money can't buy you love or freedom, you just rent it. Gun owners need to be sending something else. It's our tradition. I'll give the USA until about May before all hell breaks loose.

wpt and cl3 like this.
  4. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Looks like my post from yesterday morning was a little off, I should have said I'll give the USA until 3 PM before all hell breaks loose. After yesterday at the Capital this isn't about Trump anymore. The news media and democrats' and elected republicans that are dumping everything that happened on Trump are really as stupid as they appear. For one you can see the fear in their eyes when they talk and hear the fear in their voices. They really do think we will just all go away and bend over an take it. Or probably the are hoping, Not going to happen people. Trump was the Tea Party standard barer and that movement ain't going away. Trump couldn't stop this now if he tried, the die is cast as they say.

I went to Jaqua's on Monday and picked up another AR 15. Jane told me it was nuts around their. They normally carry 2000 guns in stock but are down to 1100. They can't get them fast enough to replace what they sell. Trap Guns don't top that list however.