Absolute Proof Video

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Dobyns, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Dobyns

Dobyns Well-Known Member

There is now absolute proof that the November presidential election was stolen by enemies, domestic and foreign. This is a 2 hour video that I found captivating. If 2 hours is too long, start at the 1 hour and 8 minute mark and watch to the end. The amount of theft revealed in this video is appalling. The web address for this video is: michaeljlindell and add a .com at the end.

2. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Hell it's in Time Magazine how they did it too, almost time to say go I think.

3. Dobyns

Dobyns Well-Known Member

The problem is the Deep State is doing everything in their power to keep the proof shown in this documentary from ever being presented in a court of law. Our judicial system, DOJ, FBI, CIA and many other government departments are controlled by the Deep State. The November presidential election results did not represent the will of the eligible voters who voted, but it did represent the will of the Deep State both inside and outside of America.

Edmund Burke had it right when he stated that the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men and women to stand by and do nothing.

If the evidence in this documentary was allowed to be presented before the Supreme Court of the United States, I believe the court would rule that the election was stolen by enemies both domestic and foreign, then there would be no need for a new election, the court could just declare Trump because he in fact received the most votes before the “machines” changed the Trump votes to Biden.

Mr. Mindell is first and foremost a Christian. He’s also a patriot who is trying to do his part to right a wrong. He is much more than “a pillow salesman”.

Flyersarebest and wpt like this.
  4. Timn

Timn Active Member

If this video is the truth, and I believe it is then this country is in real trouble. I just don't see how to save our country from these people. The swamp is so deep I wonder if anything can be done. The liberals have a well executed plan to take control of our country and shift the all the power in there favor. I am scared there isn't a chance for us. What i just don't understand some of the republicans are on there side. I always hoped trump had a counter plan but now I don't think so. Trump won this election so if the liberals can get by with this no way we can recover.

5. Gerald

Gerald Mega Poster Founding Member

This heist has to rival the movie Italian Job.

The amount of pay-offs to those crooked election counters must have been monumental.
    I hope we can last to the mid-terms.

Regards.........Gerald

6. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

Now do you think , the forces that flipped the Press. election also controlled the Democrat primary, they wanted the worst possible candidate that they "KNEW" they could control

We now have an American version of Hitler's Marshall Petain in the White House--a leader in name only, being protected and controlled by a group of Quislings, who are being paid off by China

Little do they know, if this country falls, they and especially all the teachers will be the first liquidated or re-educated

7. Smokintom

Smokintom Mega Poster Founding Member

20210216_060122.jpg

Dobyns likes this.