A tragic fiery crash

Discussion in 'Joke of the day!' started by rrisum, Dec 21, 2017.

1. rrisum

rrisum Mega Poster

Bill was killed in a tragic fiery crash. With no living relatives they asked his life long trap shooting buddies to identify the body. First friend looked at the body and said "Oh my God! I can't tell. Roll him over - oh no that is not Bill". Second friend comes in to identify the body - he repeats the same thing - "Roll him over - oh no that is not Bill". Finally the doctor asked why did the two of you ask me to roll him over? That is easy - everyone must have known Bill's problem. We have shot registered shoots together with Bill for years. Every time we walked into to register - they would say "there is Bill with two assholes....this guy has only got one"!! Ron

Flyersarebest and Just Joe like this.
  2. rrisum

rrisum Mega Poster

COME ON! POST HAS BEEN UP SEVEN DAY AND KNOW ONE CAN NAME BILLS FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! RON

3. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

Just a couple of guys from the other site.

4. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

I ASSume he was a good buddy with one of their likable chubby moderators. I guess I am in line for tripple down banning. One a head of Bill. Roger C.

wpt likes this.
  5. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I know em. LG & NW

rrisum likes this.