A Remkoff backup gun.

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Bulge, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Bulge

Bulge Active Member

I apologize if this violates the posting rules but it was much more convienient than posting each individual picture.

A couple of guns that I refurbished over the past couple of years. Thank for looking. Bulg.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
  2. Bulge

Bulge Active Member

3. Bulge

Bulge Active Member

Rem. 32 has K-80 wood, trigger guard, and unsingle barrel. Grip cap was a Bill Mains. Has the original Miller trigger.

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  4. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

Buldge, Who did the engraving on the receiver? Is it factory? Roger C.

5. Bulge

Bulge Active Member

If you are asking about the gun on the top it is standard Krieghoff San Remo grade engraving. The bottom gun is standard Remington model 32. Thanks for asking. Bulge.
    For additional pics give me your E mail.

6. Smithy

Smithy Mega Poster Founding Member

Bulge....you are on record as hating the site. More attempts to advertise your business without paying. Cheapass thing to do. At least post your pictures here.

7. Bulge

Bulge Active Member

Smithy, I don't have a business. The pics are guns that I shoot. Your cheapass remark proves that you know nothing about me and exposes your intellect level. Bulge..

PS: If I hated the site I would not post or read here.

8. Bulge

Bulge Active Member

Does anyone have a Bill Mains grip cap in silver for sale? Does anyone care to trade a 34" unsingle with a ramped rib for my 34" with a flat rib? Still looking for a top latch with a dogs head on it. Thanks for looking, Bulge.

Next project is another Rem. 32 in an O/U configuration , maybe a combo. It will be for my Grandson.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2016
  9. Smithy

Smithy Mega Poster Founding Member

No bulge it showed me how correct I was when you responded with all the redirected posts. Your posts are always an attempt to hurt this place. Man up Bulge. You hate that we are still here.

10. Kiehl

Kiehl Well-Known Member

Sent me links to a worn out site.....tacky. I would not buy any of the stuff he sells.

11. Smokintom

Smokintom Mega Poster Founding Member

DAM !!! 400_2555.jpg