Mint condition CG Summit trap combo…No Longer Available

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by rick shirk, Apr 15, 2024.

1. rick shirk

rick shirk Member

Mint condition, no handling marks cg summit trap combo.

included is all the manuals, factory chokes, kicks chokes, original recoil pad, kickezz pad, hard case etc….. the unsingle barrel was only shot 200 rounds. The over under was shot regularly. The gun is a year old. I bought it brand new. Barrel sizes are 32 and 30 inch. You will not find a cleaner gun and at a great price! 8,000. I need to sell this. Nothing is wrong with the gun and it’s turn key.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2024
  2. mission6222

mission6222 Mega Poster

HI Rick.
    I have tried to contact you via pm. no reply, I see you are new to the site so could you reply to this post Thanks Loyd

3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Welcome to the site Rick. If you read the rules listed in the stickies at the top of the For Sale page you will see the 9th one down pertains to your first post.
    I’m going to delete the part in your description that has to do with that rule. You can lower the price in the future if you have to.

Flyersarebest

Last edited: Apr 22, 2024
  4. TMX199

TMX199 Member

This gun is in mint condition ! Some will get a great gun!

5. Diesel_ss

Diesel_ss Moderator

Kinda looks like spam to me, hasn't been on since the 16th

6. mission6222

mission6222 Mega Poster

rick shrik sent me a pm stating he was gone hunting but is back now. Just a heads up. His post is a little quirky, but he is new. Buyer should be cautious

7. rick shirk

rick shirk Member

Replying to you

8. rick shirk

rick shirk Member

Some people go away and don’t sit on the internet and work for a living. Your post and comment has been reported since you wanted to slander me and my post and are interfering in a sale of my item!

9. rick shirk

rick shirk Member

We’re do I need to look at? I’m not tech savvy ? What didn’t I follow?

10. rick shirk

rick shirk Member

$7500 need this sold!

11. TMX199

TMX199 Member

This is not a scam been shooting with rick for over 20 years. A honest guy just not very computer savvy

12. JSKOLAR1

JSKOLAR1 Mega Poster

Where are you located

13. Flyersarebest

You don’t have to be tech savvy to read the stickies ( they are the posts that stay on the page) at the top of the For Sale page.
    Read the 9th one down from the top. You posted “best offer” in the description. I deleted it.

Flyersarebest

Last edited: Apr 23, 2024 at 8:07 PM
  14. Flyersarebest

NO ONE slandered you. I told you to read the stickies at the top of the page. If you read them all you will see that there is one there telling sellers it is their responsibility to check their listings EVERY DAY. If you can’t, you shouldn’t post a For Sale ad.
    We don’t have that stupid “must have 50 posts before you can sell” rule on this site. That’s why your first post can be a For Sale ad.
    The site actually doesn’t have that many rules so the few we have should not be a problem to follow.

Flyersarebest

Diesel_ss likes this.
  15. rick shirk

rick shirk Member

Pa

16. rick shirk

rick shirk Member

How do I remove the for sale post of this item?

17. Flyersarebest

You can’t
    I can mark it No Longer Available

18. Ken Valan

Ken Valan Mega Poster

Rick Shirk from Delaware ?