FS - Winchester Super X Mod 1 Unfired, SPF

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Greg Van Belois, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Greg Van Belois

Greg Van Belois Active Member

I have a Winchester Super X Model 1 trap gun that I'm ready to turn loose of. As forum users I suspect your more familiar with this shotgun's history than I. I have several Super X 1's which I shoot (not this one though) and suffice it to say, it remains as capable and robust a shotgun as any.

I acquired this gun several years ago. It was listed as "unfired" and after close inspection I had to agree. It had a couple very faint impressions in the butt stock and no discernable wear on the metal. Since acquisition I have not fired, only admired, this shotgun. This is an all-original classic Winchester shotgun.

This gun's receiver has the basic engraving of the period, bluing is excellent and shows no sign of wear. It has an unmolested 30in "Trap Full Choke" barrel (rib does not have screw at the muzzle end), again bluing is in excellent condition with no wear or and defects. The stock is a Monte Carlo style with good figuring and the only blemishes are a couple very minor safe impressions that are too small to photo effectively.

Asking $1800 plus shipping.

Full RH Side.jpg
    Receiver RH Eject Side.jpg
    Fore-end RH.jpg
    Butt LH.jpg
    Receiver LH.jpg

2. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

A beautiful gun!!!!

Dobyns likes this.
  3. Sgoose

Sgoose Mega Poster Founding Member

Do you have the box & all paper work?
    Thanks
    Sgoose

4. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

looks like a the best sxm1(XTR) you can get. wow.

5. Greg Van Belois

No, unfortunately I don’t have the box.

6. Greg Van Belois

7. Greg Van Belois

SPF

A26A likes this.