FOR SALE: SILVER SEITZ…SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Kailsdad, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

I have a breath taking Silver Seitz that needs to be shot and due to medical issues I can no longer handle it. This gun was Custom built for me by Silver Seitz with Exhibition Grade Turkish Walnut and it has all the bells and whistles already done. The bore was reworked by Silver Seitz and it has a .036 choke which hammers targets from 16 through the 27 yard line, loves "AA"'s. The stock work was done for Seitz by Phil Simms and it comes with a Si9lver Seitz magnetic soft-touch installed by Simms. It has Seitz release trigger that is as close to perfect as possible. It also has the Negrini Silver Seitz case and all the tools needed. This gun was fully serviced at the Grand last year and has not shot a case of shell through it since. Features are as follows:

- 34" Barrel with #1 Adjustable Rib (60/40 - 90/10+ POI)
    - .036 Fixed Choke
    -Silver Hand Engraved Receiver
    - Serial #987
    - Release trigger convertible back to pull if needed
    - Have forend weight , not installed
    - Exhibition Grade Turkish Walnut matching stock and forend
    - Silver Seitz stamped Magnetic Soft-touch
    - LOP is 14.5+
    - Seitz comb 4-way adjustable
    - Butt Pad fully adjustable all ways
    - Negrini Silver Seitz Case

This beautiful gun will be at the Ohio State shoot for viewing and serious buyers can take it for a test drive.

Well over $20k invested and I'm asking $12,500 face to face or Buyer pays shipping and Insurance to the FFL of his choice in Lower 48 states... Thanks for looking and all PM's will be responded to as quickly as I can... Don

Attached Files:

Duke2005 likes this.
  2. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

GUN CAN BE SEEN IN CAMP SITE 902 AT OHIO STATE SHOOT THROUGH JUNE 26TH OR IF NOT SOLD WILL BE AT THE NY STATE SHOOT SITE 114.

3. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Serious offers and or trades will be considered but cash is King!

4. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

This beautiful unit will be at the NY State Shoot for inspection and a test drive! Don

5. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

6. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Still available now and at Eastern Zone.

7. Leroy Thomsen

Leroy Thomsen Active Member

Have you sold the gun?

8. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Have several people interested but no one has come up with any money so the gun is still for sale and will be at the Eastern Zone shoot next week or we can make other arrangements if you prefer. Don

9. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

This Silver Seitz is perfect and still available and will be at the Grand if not sold before ... Don

10. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Lot's of people interested but nothing serious so it will be at the Grand all week, PM me if interested and we can make arrangements to get together... Don

11. Walter

Walter New Member

Did this gun sell? Seeing it is a dated post, figured I’d still ask.

12. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

It must still be for sale since the owner never marked it otherwise.

Flyersarebest

13. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

If I missed telling you sorry, this gun sold last year and I heard it sold again through Silver Seitz. Richie Phillips at Aim / Silver Seitz can advise you where and who has it... Don

14. Walter

Walter New Member

Thank you.