Browning Sweet 16… SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Ernroe, May 12, 2023.

1. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

Browning Swt 16 A5. I bought this gun several years ago off gun broker but when it wouldn't function reliably, unusual for an A5, so I requested a refund which was not forthcoming. I sent the gun to Art's Gunshop in Arnold, Mo. and ask him to bring it up to specs. He did. This gun is not a collector's item. It had been re-blued when I bought it and they did a pretty good job. It has matte rib barrel (no rib) with poly choke installed. It is the original barrel sent to Poly Choke for installation. ( I think) I know, that is old technology but I like it and have a 20ga with a poly choke that I hunt birds with. It will be the last gun I sell. Now, back to the Sweet 16. It has the original wood with no cracks or splits. The wood was pretty banged up and somebody had tried to refinish it. (bad job) I had the wood dipped in a Birds Eye Maple pattern. It looks great but it is not original pattern. It looks great and functions great. I said all of this so you would have the whole picture. Speaking of pictures see below. I have it advertised locally and on Monday will place ad on Guns International. $1550.00 shipped to lower 48.

Attached Files:

archerman likes this.
  2. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

3. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

4. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member

5. Ernroe

Ernroe Well-Known Member