725 COMBO, NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Joe WHITEHURST, Mar 20, 2024.

1. Joe WHITEHURST

Joe WHITEHURST Mega Poster

For Sale ,725 combo -32"o/u ,ported,adj.comb,adj.butt plate,grade 4-5 Wood 16 choke tubes(compnchoke,-pure gold-,Kicks Smoke , BROWNING,) set up now release/pull but can be anything you want pull/pull, double release ,or release/ pull.One small"ding" on right side of stock and small "ding" on forearm. NEW firing pins. Browning case 4300.00 shipped The unsingle- barrel is a different serial number !!!!! Few more pictures is so desired .

Attached Files:

2. Joe WHITEHURST

New price. 4000.00 and you pay shipping .

3. Joe WHITEHURST

34" unsingle

4. Joe WHITEHURST

5. Joe WHITEHURST

3800.00 and you pay shipping .

6. Joe WHITEHURST

New 725 combo is around 4600.00 now add 600.00 for release triggers and it appears 3800.00 for a used 725 combo in great condition is too much .????????

7. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member Founding Member

Not saying your price is to high or low. That’s your thing but I just took delivery of a new 725 trap unsingle combo from Guns Unlimited last week and it was $5400.

8. Joe WHITEHURST

goose2, I sure think my price is about right as I see one on for 4000.00 and did not have the release trigger components. I REALLY like this gun but just have more than I need.I know you will enjoy your new combo .

goose2 likes this.
  9. Joe WHITEHURST

3600.00 and you pay shipping .LAST REDUCTION!!!!!!!!

10. plaw

plaw Mega Poster

Nice gun good price, who did the adj.comb ?

11. Joe WHITEHURST

Plaw,A "gunsmith" out of Arizona and the silver inserts on the side is because he "messed" up and let his drill bit slip . I have had shooters tell me they like the way it looks .

12. Joe WHITEHURST

13. Joe WHITEHURST

NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

14. Joe WHITEHURST

Moderator,please remove my ad for my 725 combo. I am going in to have surgery and will not be able to be active about my post Joe Whitehurst

15. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

It’s marked, No Longer Available, that’s enough to let people know it’s not for sale any longer.

16. Joe WHITEHURST

Ok Sir, just wanted to comply with any rules..

17. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

You’re all good Joe. Hoping for a speedy recover and having you back on here asap.